I’m not much of a reader. I have a history of starting books and never finishing them. You could say I’m a quitter when it comes to reading. No one likes a quitter.
Sometimes when I actually write out goals for myself it makes it easier to accomplish them, rather than just saying, “Oh, I want to read that book someday.” Psh, that’ll never happen.
So here is my list of books I would love to have read by the end of 2013:
- The Shack by Wm. Paul Young (my husband actually just got this book, so it’s already within reach!)
- Radical by David Platt (this is one I bought, started, and never finished)
- Adopted for Life by Russell Moore
- One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
- The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis
- Desiring God by John Piper
- Give them Grace by Fitzpatrick & Thompson
I plan to do a short book review/what I learned after I finish each book. Stay tuned.
Do you have any other book suggestions for me to read in 2013?? I’d love to hear of any I missed!